Overview About Kausani:-
Kausani is a hill station and Village situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli.
Kausani is a place which is ideal for people who want a relaxing vacation away from the noise and pollution of city life. Surrounded by all the lush greenery, this place is worth to visit.
Kausani (Hindi: कौसानी) is a hill station and Village situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli.
The place is calm and quiet because there is no traffic and no one is in a hurry. The peaceful ambience, the natural beauty, and the calmness make Kausani feel like ‘God’s own backyard’.
These are all the best places to visit near Kausani.
1. Gwaldam: It is a small laid-back town situated near Kausani, between the Kumaon and Garhwal regions. The place is nuzzled amid thick woods and apple orchards and offers panoramic views of the Nanda Devi mountain peak of the Himalayas. The quiet environment and beautiful surroundings make this place worth a visit.
2. Pinnath: A quaint village situated in the footing of Gopalkot mountain peak, it is among the best places to see in Kausani. An age-old temple of Bhairon is settled on a hilltop, at an elevation of 2750 meters which makes for a prominent attraction here. People also visit the hamlet for its picturesque trekking trails.
3. Someshwar: This is one of the most religiously significant places to see in Kausani. Someahwar was designed by the ruler of the Chand dynasty who also contributed to the long-standing Shiva temple. People visit in large numbers who are seeking spirituality as well as blessings.
Top Attractions in Kausani. Baijnath Temple. Anasakti Ashram. Nature & Parks. Rudradhari Falls & Caves. Museums. Stargate Observatory. Rudrahari Mahadev Temple. Kausani Planetarium. Kausani Shawl Factory. Lakshmi Ashram. Sumitranandan Pant Gallery. Kausani Tea Estate.
Check out this list of all the best places to visit in Kausani for couples.
1. Stargate Observatory: Experience the best views of Kausani as well as space. This Observatory is perched high in the Himalayas from where the sight is enchanting. You can learn about the celestial bodies with your partner or enrol in the tours and workshops to learn about the workings of the equipment and astrophotography.
2. Someahwar: This historic hamlet is popular for its long-standing stone temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. This significant structure was built by Chand dynasty’s ruler Raja Som Chand. Many visit this temple to seek blessing, the views of the surrounding valley as well as a peaceful ambience.
3. Kausani Planetarium: Go on a stargazing date at Kausani Planetarium. Spend your amorous moments observing the twinkling sky as is or take a better look with the telescope. You can also come in early to attend a space show that gives you information about the solar system, the galaxy and the Universe.
Best time to visit: April to June are the ideal months to visit Kausani. The months of December to mid-February has Kausani covered with sheets of snow.
Best Time to Visit Hills and Valleys from March to Mid of July and from October to November. These months are pleasant and sunny days.
March to April and September to October are considered as the best time to visit Uttarakhand. The state has wonderful weather all through the year. Trekking, Paragliding and The Char Dham Yatra are the most popular activities during Summer, which is also the Peak Season in Uttarakhand.
Winter Season:- from October to December, January and February these three months are the most chilly months of winters for hills to enjoy the snow view for everyone (Especially for Honeymoon Couples or newly Married people, and For Youth ).
Spring or Summer Season:- March till June is summertime for kids, children, especially for families and for Senior Citizens.
Rainy Season:- from July till September End are the monsoon seasons which is not quite good for hills visiting.
Overall Visiting Seasons for Hills and Valleys:– from October till June is the best, Peak and mid seasons to visit Hills and valleys.